Delivering Relationships That Work
Preserving and enhancing cash flow and maintaining strong financing relationships to ensure steady access to funds are critical to the success of a business. However, sometimes a company’s situation calls for a new financing relationship. These situations include companies that are overextended with their senior lender, under-capitalized businesses requiring sub-debt, recapitalizations, acquisition financing, and growth-oriented companies requiring financing for expansion. Silverman Consulting assists its clients in this process – we match your needs with the best available financing alternatives available.
With tighter credit standards and relatively flat economic activity, securing financing in today’s market is a significant undertaking. We have assisted clients in a variety of industries in numerous financing engagements, including the refinancing and restructuring of senior bank debt, subordinated debt, and accessing equity capital. Our potential sources of financing include national and regional banks, institutional debt and equity investors, and other capital providers.
Over the past three decades, we have obtained valuable expertise in knowing what financing sources to look for and how they review prospective relationships. We tailor our approach to your specific needs and manage the transaction in its entirety. This includes:
- Understanding your company's products and/or services to highlight relevant attributes.
- Analyzing your company's financial history and projections.
- Assembling a detailed Financing Memorandum that tells your company's story in a concise and accurate manner.
- Engaging financial institutions that are appropriate for your needs.
- Negotiating term sheets and financing agreements with financial institutions to obtain the most advantageous relationship given your circumstances.